What are cookies and what do we use them for?
- adapting the content of the Platform to the user’s preferences by, among other things,
- recognising the Platform user’s device and displaying the Platform content correctly,
- personalising advertising content tailored to the user’s preferences,
- facilitating the use of the Platform by maintaining the Platform user session (so that it is not necessary to log in to the Platform each time by entering the login and password),
- generating statistics showing how users use the Platform, in order to improve its content.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our Platform:
Temporary files, stored on the Platform user’s device until the user logs out, leaves the website or switches off the Internet browser.
Files stored on the Platform user’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
Files stored on the Platform user’s device for a limited or unlimited period of time, or until they are deleted by the user.
Does the information collected through cookies constitute personal data?
What information do we collect through cookies?
Through cookies, we may collect, among other things, the IP address of the Platform user, information about the user’s browser, the time and length of the visit to the Platform, data about the user’s location.
Is it possible to change the cookie settings?
The Platform user may deactivate the option to accept cookies in their browser settings at any time. This may, however, cause malfunctions in the operation of the Platform or even prevent the use of the Platform altogether. Below are links to information on how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge.
Where information on the processing of personal data on the Platform can be found?